Sales and client relationship manager specialising in solution based selling. A proven history of exceeding targets in new business development, existing sales revenue, international expansion and client growth.
Utilising a consultative approach providing trusted advise, truly devoted to making each interaction a red-carpet experience and matching a customised solution to a customers needs.
Seeking a position in a growing and forward thinking organisation to apply determination and focus to increasing both company revenue, company standing as well as personal remuneration and internal growth.
Excelling in both a fast-paced startup environment as well as a more defined corporate one, I am constantly looking for a challenge to sink my teeth into.
- Responsible for new business acquisition, developing strong relationships with key channel partners and account management.
- Worked closely with senior management to create and refine the Stellar product and further define the available market.
- Discovered and closed opportunities across central and local government, government entity, listed corporate, not-for-profit and international.
- Motivated and guided outbound calling team to better achieve results.
- Attended Governance New Zealand and Institute of Directors learning and networking events.
- Provided sales focused feedback to management and development teams to assist with standardising operating procedures, sales cycle, implementation and customer handover.
- Created compelling marketing and handover materials.
- Sales strategy, delivery and customer advocacy.
- Tasked with maintenance and growth of existing Vodafone portfolio of accounts.
Drive sales of Vodafone products and services, voice, data and fixed line with a focus on optimising revenue.
- Responsible for the Renew & Retention and Business Service team members to operate as a cohesive business team.
- Created tools and processes to improve team collaboration, workload management and track sales performance.
- Involved in technical sales processes for enterprise grade services.
- Met or exceed Net Promoter Score (Customer Survey) targets for customer engagement.
Key Account Manager - Enterprise and Team Leader | Jan 2017 - Dec 2018
- Tasked with growing the size of the Enterprise business through new business development in USA, Singapore, Australia and New Zealand.
- Selling suite of marketing options, featured sponsorship, advertorial, lead generation and display.
- Responsible for ensuring Enterprise Business Unit achieves high performance (team comprised of editorial staff and junior sales members).
- Responsible for all contact with local and international advertising agencies and RFP's.
Senior Digital Account Manager and Team Leader | Jan 2016 - Jan 2017
Digital Account Manager | May 2015 - Dec 2015
- Primarily responsible for Australian and New Zealand region of accounts.
- Prepare advertising and marketing proposals to benefit client and account strategies.
- Motivated to exceed sales targets.
Ensuring the team is motivated, energised and assisted in their daily duties.
- Heavily involved in the recruitment, training and mentoring of new staff and juniors.
- Arranging and running weekly team meetings to maintain focus on company objectives to reach targets and team achievements.
- Achieved regular, healthy growth in my monthly client base.